Thursday, March 20, 2014

Seychelles (this is Africa too??)

For Christmas, my amazing husband gave me an envelope with a picture of the Seychelles and said he would like to bring me there in March in lieu of a material gift!  He knows me well that a travel experience supersedes nearly any other kind of gift.  In was seems to be a hilarious pattern for J and I, this trip was scheduled from Sunday to Sunday and J was supposed to start work in a new country on the Monday after our return.  So, much like Nepal, J and I departed ways in transit and he took a flight to Dar, while I stayed in Nairobi.

Nevertheless, the Seychelles was a perfect holiday before beginning our new adventure in Tanzania.










1 comment:

  1. You guys are the best. Bonus points for being gorgeous. XO

    ReplyDelete